I bought a Nexus One. I got sick of not having any decent todo applications for the Palm Pre, so I bought a shiny new Android phone. Some quick thoughts:
- Android has many apps, many of which are very cool
- Buying an application is way too easy, given Google Checkout
- I can’t seem to get 3G data access from the Nexus One
- WebOS has a much nicer UI for multi-tasking
- Wonder if I can get on IRC via my SSH tunneled bip connection
Update: I now have 3G access, thanks to these instructions for getting 3G from O2 on Android phones.